MCEDV’s 2019 Annual Report is now available. The report describes strides made last year in public policy, administration and community education, and provides a statistical snapshot of the services provided by MCEDV’s Domestic Violence Resource Center network. Find the full report here.
MCEDV Releases 2019 Annual Report, Reveals 13,759 People Served Last Year
- MCEDV Releases 2019 Annual Report, Reveals 13,759 People Served Last Year
- Violence Against Women Act Bills Introduced in Senate
- New Housing Services Coordinator Position Open at MCEDV
- Statewide Domestic Violence Awareness Events 2019
- Registration Open: Training for Mental Health Professionals in Hallowell