MCEDV’s 2019 Annual Report is now available. The report describes strides made last year in public policy, administration and community education, and provides a statistical snapshot of the services provided by MCEDV’s Domestic Violence Resource Center network. Find the full report here.
MCEDV Releases 2019 Annual Report, Reveals 13,759 People Served Last Year
- MCEDV Receives Funds from The Allstate Foundation, Continues Successful Collaboration to Address Economic Abuse
- Maine Women’s Fund Grant to Support MCEDV Member Programs
- MCEDV Calls for Racial Justice
- MCEDV Responds to COVID-19
- MCEDV Releases 2019 Annual Report, Reveals 13,759 People Served Last Year