This October, communities across Maine will recognize Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Download the full statewide list here. Mark your calendars for an event near you. Don’t forget to participate in our #TakeActionMaine social media campaign.
- MCEDV Responds to Overturn of Roe v. Wade: America Less Safe for Survivors, Less Free for All of Us
- Federal Funding Bill A Big Step Forward for Maine Survivors, Programs
- #DVAM2021: “What Does Safety Mean?”
- New Laws Strengthen Maine DV Intervention Programs
- Governor Mills Signs New Economic Abuse Protections Into Law