This October, communities across Maine will recognize Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Download the full statewide list here. Mark your calendars for an event near you. Don’t forget to participate in our #TakeActionMaine social media campaign.
- #DVAM2021: “What Does Safety Mean?”
- New Laws Strengthen Maine DV Intervention Programs
- Governor Mills Signs New Economic Abuse Protections Into Law
- Homicide Review Panel Calls for Community Action at Release of 13th Biennial Report
- MCEDV Presents Milestone Report re: Responding to People Who Commit Abuse