MCEDV’s 2019 Annual Report is now available. The report describes strides made last year in public policy, administration, and community education. It provides a statistical snapshot of the services provided by MCEDV’s Domestic Violence Resource Center network. Find the full report here.
- #DVAM2021: “What Does Safety Mean?”
- New Laws Strengthen Maine DV Intervention Programs
- Governor Mills Signs New Economic Abuse Protections Into Law
- Homicide Review Panel Calls for Community Action at Release of 13th Biennial Report
- MCEDV Presents Milestone Report re: Responding to People Who Commit Abuse