Put your excellent administrative skills to work as part of the movement to end domestic violence! The Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence seeks a full-time Administrative Services Coordinator to be a vital part of coordinating and integrating statewide work in response to and to prevent domestic abuse and violence, dating violence, stalking, and human trafficking.
The Coordinator will work closely with the Operations Director in financial management, grant administration, and compliance with financial procedures and accounting principles. The Coordinator will assist staff in using the Office 365 platform in its business and program activities and will coordinate MCEDV sponsored events and gatherings.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to issues of domestic violence
- Competence and expertise using and providing technical assistance to staff regarding the Office 365 platform.
- Coordinating events and excellent organizational skills.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who has demonstrated their ability to work effectively with people and systems and be self-directed and collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and expertise with QuickBooks required.
- Other qualifications may be demonstrated through job experience, advanced education, life experience, or a combination of these.
This position is statewide in nature, requiring travel, a flexible schedule, and a home office with reliable high-speed internet access to assure the remote connection with colleagues, in addition to regularly scheduled meetings in MCEDV’s Augusta, ME office.
MCEDV offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Send a cover letter and resume via e-mail with ‘ Administrative Services Coordinator application’ in the subject line to Francine Garland Stark, Executive Director, [email protected] Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.